Hosted by YWCA Spokane
- What: YWCA Spokane’s Annual Stand Against Racism
- When: Thursday, April 22nd, 2021 | 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm Celebrate Local Artists
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm Panel Discussion
- Where: Virtual event, link to access will be provided after registration.
- Cost: Free and open to the public (registration required)
- Questions: [email protected] | 509.789.9304
- Share: #standagainstracism
The event will begin at 5:30pm with performance by local artists of color before moving into the panel discussion. The evening will be co-hosted by Dr. Shari Clarke (Vice President for Diversity and Senior Diversity Officer for EWU) and Nicole Jenkins-Rosenkrantz (Director of Community Relations & Partnerships for School District 81 and Co-Chair of YWCA Spokane’s Racial and Social Justice Committee).
Malisea (Lisa) Gardner (Communications Director for Spokane City Council) will moderate the discussion with our panelists Lydia Guy-Ortiz (Health Equity & HIV Community Services Manager for the Department of Health) and Dr. Connie Kim Yen Nguyen-Truong (Assistant Professor at WSU College of Nursing).