27 Sep We’re Hiring!
A Day in the Life at TeamChild
It’s an exciting time at TeamChild as we are hiring for several attorney positions. We want to use this opportunity to answer your questions and introduce our work!
What: Zoom Webinar featuring TeamChild staff panelists in various roles and regional offices.
When: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 / 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
- Jazzmine – Youth Moderator
- Teresa Harmon, Staff Attorney, Yakima County Office
- Dan Ophardt – Managing Attorney, Spokane County Office
- Porsche Phelps, Legal Assistant, King County Office
- Reyna Rollolazo – Community Engagement and Anti-Racism Director
- Kim Williams – Managing Attorney, Pierce County Office
- Sara Zier – Acting Director of Legal Services
You are encouraged to submit your questions when you register. There will also be an opportunity to submit questions anonymously via chat during the webinar. The webinar will be recorded but no participant names will be shared.
Visit our CAREERS page to see the full job descriptions for open positions. Other job postings are coming soon!
We look forward to the discussion!